August Challenge at Tiffany Doodles!!

Hi Sweet Blogging Friends!!

My 1st DT assignment at Tiffany Doodles!! I love printing and coloring with my digital images :-). There are so flexible! You can  either coloring them in, or paper piece them!!! If you haven't tried it....give it a go it's fun!!!

This month's Challenge at Tiffany Doodles is to make a card with Kraft Paper! I used Tiffany's cute little Crab . I cut the tree with my Cricut and the sun is Pink Paislee (Hometown Collection)



Be sure and check out the challenge Tiffany Doodles Blog
Isn't that crab adorable? I love him!!!

Have a Happy Week Friends!! Hugs, Char

4 comments:

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

This is adorable!! I love round cards, and this one is just full of detail and whimsy! Love it!

Mar said...

How adorable Char! I love the crab and how bright and fun this card is: Mar

Deanna said...

So super cute!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is freaking genius, my friend!