Shabby Tea Room Challenge #72 Just Rite Stamps!

Oh My!!!Just Rite Stamps!!!! Their new stamps are soooo cute!!!! And they are our generous sponsor this week in The Shabby Tea Room !!! I was so giddy when I receive this set!! Here's the page with their new releases. Just Rite Stamps.

And our fabby host this week  is Debbie, and here's the wonderful  inspiration picture

The challenge this week is to:

Create card/project using yellow, pink, green and neutral(s)

I used Just Rite Stamps. Paper from Here, the doily is from Maya Road and is made with Kraft paper. I  painted it cream white. And the backround is Kraft cardstock painted creamy white also and embossed with These .

And I made this little gift bag with Papertrey Ink Bag #4

I wanted to keep it simple to show off these adorabe stamps :-)

 This week's guest designer is Kylie Kueter and her blog is Here , and our month long guest designer is Tammy Roberts and you can find her Here ! Be sure to stop by their blogs and take a peek at there wonderful blogs!

And be sure to stop by the Shabby Tea Room DT Girls blogs and take a peek at their beautiful creations!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me such sweet comments! I truly appreciate it :-) Hugs, Char

18 comments:

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Your card is gorgeous Charlene! So, shabby and pretty! Love the shape too!

Hugs...
Melissa

BabyBokChoy said...

Absolutely darling!!! look at that bundle of delicious ribbon bunched together, looks SO GOOD!!

Debbie said...

Pure loveliness ... and WOW -- two cards! You're such an inspiration to us all, Char :)

Regan said...

stunning Char

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What an adorable set, love the colors, love the layers, just love everything about this!!!

Sheri said...

WOW! You really did show off those stamps proudly! Excellent job on both!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Pure gorgeousness Char! Love those cards!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Beautiful projects! Great way to showcase those awesome JR stamps ;)

Cheryl Nelson said...

In every way...FABULOUS!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Wow, these are SO gorgeous!!

(-: Heidi

jennifer said...

I just love all of your cards! I love shabby chic but have not found my talent yet to practice it!

jennifer said...

I love the gorgeous shabby chic card! aI am obsessed with ribbon so I love to see new ways to use it!

Karen said...

Char: You've got some adorable cards posted. Thanks for sharing. Yes, the bottoms of my cupcakes are made from Bazill cardstock. Thanks for looking. Your support means so much. I love looking at your blog and getting inspired each day. Thanks again, and God bless!
Karen

Two Scrapbook Friends said...

Your cards are seriously gorgeous!
Joanne xo

Audrey Pettit said...

Geeez, girl!! You are on FIRE!!

Deanna said...

Stunning!

Maria said...

Gorgeous cards...both are so so pretty!!! Thank your for the wonderful inspiration!!! Take care!:-))

Ulina /Apricot Bubbles said...

Incredibly beautiful!!!