The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #69 Happy 4th of July!!!

 Happy 4th of July!!!!! I hope all of you are having a wonderful time with your family and friends!! I'm at the coast this week where it's cool and beautiful!!
Welcome to The Shabby Tea Room's 69th Challenge!!!!
And I bet you can guess the challenge this week :-)

Yep!!!Create a card/project using the colors Red, White and Blue!!
The sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish and I used the Ornate Frame on this card .

The beautiful doily at the bottom is an antique one I found on one of my excurations to antique shops. I thought it was a great shape and looked like the 1/2 circle flag that I love. I added some stars that I stamped with papertrey stamps and the image can be found from Bety. I LOVE the 4th and what a fun challenge!!!!!





Our Monthly Guest Designer is Tammy Roberts and this week's Guest Designer is Robin Shakoor !! be sure to visit them and leave some love :-)

Also, stop by our talented Shabby Girls blogs and leave some love :-)



There are some other wonderful challenges this week with the Red, White, and Blue theme! How fun!!

tuesday throwdown :-)

Thanks so much for stopping by :-) I appreciate it so much Have a wonderful week!! Hugs, Char

13 comments:

Debbie said...

STUNNING ... STUNNING ... STUNNING shabby and vintage creation - WOW! You are the queen at working all those shabby elements into beautiful works of ART! Happy 4th to you, sweetie :)

Cindy said...

Love your vintage card. So cute- always love seeing what you make. Happy 4th
Cindy
nindys-blog.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Lauren

Lea L. said...

This is SO pretty!! I just love the beautiful crocheted doily, and all the amazing accents you've used with it!! Wonderful job!

Suzanne said...

This card is gorgeous!!!!! Hope your Fourth was wonderful(:
Have a great time!

Christie said...

THIS is fabuloso! Love, love, love it!!!!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous!

Audrey Pettit said...

Whoa Girl! This is stunning! Breathtaking! Every week, you blow me away with your gorgeous Tea Room creations......but I'm thinking this might just be my all-time absolute fave to date!
Hope you enjoy your time away, my friend!

Cath said...

Fun card, Char! Love it! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

My oh my..... now that I have this beauty in my hand, I can tell you how gorgeous it looks in real life!!! THANKS Charlene, for sending it to me, and THANK YOU so much for the lovely package, I can't believe my eyes, I open one "packet" after another, it is just endless, you are so sweet and generous for sending lots of vintage goodies my way, let alone mention the beautiful ATC, it just blew me away.... how lucky I am, THANKS A LOT!!!!!
I've scheduled the ATC swap on july 9th to show off my happy mail from YOU! : )

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous card, Char! I love all the shabby elements, makes for a very nostalgic card!

BabyBokChoy said...

Gotta tell you this card is absolutely AMAZING!!! No words to describe it Betty Ross!!! :)

Also gotta tell you, I have tried and cannot for the life of me subscribe to your blog in my GoogleReader!!! I've tried on and off a few times now, what is going on?!!! Others can subscribe right? Why am I having trouble?

Heidi said...

Absolutely fabulous card!!!! Love it-one of my favorites I think-but that would be hard to choose, as I always love your work.

Your trip looks like it was great-as always-miss you, we need to get together and go to Paradise! :)