Pics of Oregon

I went for a drive today... and wound up here.



View comming into Pistol River and Beach


 And on the way back to Bookings I stopped at all the viewpoints lol! It was so so windy...my pictures aren't very good







wildflowers along the road

 And then I found this little box in an antique store..I love it....but not sure what to do with it lol! Maybe you have some suggestions?



I can't bring myself to come home yet....so staying another night :-) Be home late Monday , but will be back tomorrow with the new Shabby Tea Room Challenge :-)

Hugs, Char

6 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Thanks for sharing your vacation pictures, I think I need one now!!!
Good find at the antique store!!

BabyBokChoy said...

omg, such GORGEOUS photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christie said...

Gorgeous photos! I love the Oregon coast and love your little vintage box. Looks like a good place to store some scrapbooking supplies (wink, wink).

Annette said...

Your photos are gorgeous Char!! I used to live in Bend, OR and went to the coast a few times, it is so beautiful! Your card is so cute! I love the colors! Hugs!!

Annette said...

I am laughing - I was thinking about your adorable card with the trees when I typed on this post with the photos, the card was on my mind so much I added it to my post!

Deanna said...

A drive that ends up at a beach is never bad!