Miss Liberty's B'Day!!

WOW!!!!! I can't believe that my sweet grandaughter is three today! Where does the time go?? Jasmine will be 5 next month, that THAT is scary!!! lol


I went to every scrapbook store on the way to Brooking at the start of my vacation to find this paper and NO one had it...I felt like a scrapbook store stocker lol!!! I stopped at 2 in Medford, OR, 1 in Eagle Point,  1 in Grants Pass, and 1 in Eureka , I went to the one in Brookings also lol!! I need one of those Bumper Stickers....This car stops at ALL scrapbook stores :-) I finally ordered it online :-)
I just love this line and it's bright colors :-)


 Right before I left on vacation I joined a swap over at City Crafter and received my package the day before I left. I didn't have time to take pictures of the package that  Kirsty sent me and then when I got home I had a broken toe so....needless to say I couldn't take pictures of all my goodies!!! I've never done a swap before and talk about FUN!!! Here is some of the wonderful goodies that Kirsty sent!!! Thanks Kirsty!!!
 I received this handmade box SO CUTE!!!!, with postcards, a handmade ATC card, ribbons, stamps, glitter, so many wonderful goodies!! OMG look at the precious Postcard with a tiny scroll wrapped around a tag with a rose, and those little vials of glitter and that adorable ATC card Kirsty made! :-)

And these cute dessert cards.... Cute!!



And look how she wrapped these cute homemaker cards!! I'm afraid that I'm not that talented in the presentation area :-)
Thanks so much Kirsty!!!! That was fun! We will have to do it again!

8 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Awwwww, happy, happy birthday to beautiful Miss Liberty!! :)
Love the card, Char! That line is SO cute, isn't it? Love the embellishments with it. Your design totally makes me happy.
What fun goodies you got on your swap. I know you're going to be having some fun with all of that great stuff. Can't wait to see what you create.

Regan said...

shes adorable

Lisa Dorsey said...

Happy Birthday Liberty! Love, love, love your cards!!! Oh, also saw that you won the Best of the Blog too! So cool to see your sweet face there!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Happy birthday to your cute little sweetie!!! and that is such an adorable card.
I also wanna thank you for joining in the swap, it was fun having you as partner!!! : )

BabyBokChoy said...

Happy birthday to your DGD!! The swap does look like a fun one! :)

Christie said...

So sweet! I love the little 'hat' you added to her photo! Adorable!

I need that bumper sticker too! Sounds like you were determined to find that paper! ;-) Have you been to the new PSB store yet? You're gonna love it!!!!

Love all the wonderful stuff you rec'd. LUCKY!!!

Christie said...

So sweet! I love the little 'hat' you added to her photo! Adorable!

I need that bumper sticker too! Sounds like you were determined to find that paper! ;-) Have you been to the new PSB store yet? You're gonna love it!!!!

Love all the wonderful stuff you rec'd. LUCKY!!!

Annette said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your sweet granddaughter! I bet you have the most adorable scrapbook albums of your precious little girls! Love all the goodies you got in your swap!