A slice of Heaven

I'm still on vacation but wanted to pop in and share a little of the Oregon Coast with you. The lighthouse is in Crescent City. That is where the small aftershock from Japan hit with a Tsunami  a few months ago. I didn't go to the harbor where all the damage was. I ran out of time, but hopefully will go back on the way home. The picture with the boats is the Harbor  in Brookings, They had a little damage but all was repaired. I didn't see and damage, although I was told some boats sank. They had the fireworks down at the harbor. The Pelican's have been hanging out in the ocean in front of our house! I love them. No whales or seals :-( but I still have until Sunday so we will see :-)
The Oregon Coast.


A little card I made for fun. :-) I went to the local scrapbook store and had over $100.00 in my cart and when she rang me up she had me pick a paper out of a bucket for how much of a discount I would get . and I picked the paper with the prettiest color lol...anyway it was 40% off my whole purchase...did I score of what?? I pretty much got my Ink pads for free!! Yeah!!





I hope you had a wonderful 4th!!! Hugs, Char

8 comments:

Deanna said...

Love it! Hope you are having an amazing time!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I am so glad you are having fun and what can be more exciting than getting a big cut from a scrapbooking supply purchase, totally cool!!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

You did score big time!!!! awesome!!! :) That card is so so so goodlooking !!!!

Annette said...

Beautiful photos Char! The Oregon coast is so pretty, sounds like your having a wonderful time! Wow, what great savings you got on your goodies, I love freebies!! Love your card too, it's colorful and happy! Hugs, Annette

Audrey Pettit said...

So glad you're having a lovely vacation, Char! All your photos are just beautiful. They looks so peaceful and scenic.
And good for you on your major score. Love the fun card you made with your new goodies.

Janetcraft said...

Hi Charlene, love this such an inspiring card and you did it pretty well...like the twine..btw thanks for dropping by my blog...with sweet comments..

Laurie said...

Hey Char! Congrats on your big score!! Was that in Brookings? We went to Florence last year and on the way back stayed one night in Brookings. LOVE the Oregon coast!! And Florence has a really cute LSS too. Drive safe coming home!!!

Christie said...

Fantastic photos! Looks like you had a fabulous trip! What a deal at the scrapbook store, you lucked out!