You are such a blessing

 HI Friends!! I hope your having a fantastic week! It's officially hit HOT here...102 today and I'm hating it. My friends always say they can't wait for the heat, then complain that it's to hot lol!! I think they forget just how hot Redding gets :-) Anyway, I've been staying out of the heat and making cards :-)




I shabbied this one up with more of Bety's digital paper and the doily in the back is from Digital Designer's. I never thought I'd be one to use digital but sometimes its really handy to be able to print something now lol. The sentiment is MME.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :-) Hugs, Char

10 comments:

Sonja Milojevic said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Mar said...

What a gorgeous distressed card Char!

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, this is such a beautiful, shabby chic creation! Love the pieced background and love the flower and doily. :)
And ughhhh on the heat, I am with you there. It's been hot here at my parents' house in CA, too. We've been over 100 several times. But I'd still take that over our 100+ degrees and horrible humidity of NC. So glad to be away from that for a few weeks.

Lisa Dorsey said...

Great card Char. Love that cool flower. Hugs!!!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OMG! I can't stop Looking at your creations with my digi papers! thank you so much for sharing! I can't wait to see what else you'll create next! :)

Christie said...

So, so pretty! Love this card!

Deanna said...

Beautiful!!

Suzanne said...

You make the most lovely cards! There is so much to look at!! Love the flower! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

Diane said...

Wow...this is gorgeous...so soft and wonderfully pretty!!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Gorgeous! Love that big shabby flower!

(-: Heidi