TSTR #66 Pink Lemonade

Hi Friends and welcome to week #66 ! The sponsor this week is Tiffany Doodles !! And the stamp I chose is the Kite :-) Thank You Tiffany Doodles!!
The prizes are as follows : 10 digi images for winner; 6 images for 1st runner up; 4 images for 2nd runner up; 2 images for 3rd runner up !!

and the challenge is to :
 Create a card/project using pink, green, neutral and florals

What a  beautiful inspiration picture for this week's challenge!

 Cindy Holshouser is this week's Guest Designer and you can see her beautiful card Here And our Month long Guest Designer is Viola Mahr and you can see her beautiful card Here





The paper is from  Bety I love this digital paper :-) and the little girl is October Afternoon. The sentinment is Papertrey Ink as are the clouds. I paper pieced the kite.

I hope you can play along this week!

Be sure to visit the Shabby Girls' individual blogs to see what they have created for your inspiration this




Have a great week!! Hugs, Char

14 comments:

Jocelyn said...

OK Miss Char.....this is amazing!!!!!!!!

I LOVE every single detail!!! PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great week sweet friend!!!

Mar said...

Oh Char!!! What a sweet sweet card!!!!Love the little girl and the clouds,kite Wonderful!!!!!

yyam said...

So pretty Char! Love the sweet colors! :)

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OMG!!! this is just so BEAUTIFUL! love this card so much!!!! wow! every detail looks perfect! thank you so much for sharing :) !!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh my oh my, this is what I call CUTE, so CUTE!!! I love every bit of it! Thanks for sharing your lovely work Charlene!
Hey, come join us for the ATC swap at City Crafter this week! it's fun!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Oh my gosh....this card is so beautiful, Char. I just love it!! Great design and gorgeous colors. Great details too.

Christie said...

Wow, wow, WOW! I absolutely love everything about this!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, girl! This is uh-mazing!! Love, love, love every square inch of this. Awesome papers, awesome patchwork background, love the girl and the paper pieced kite! Love it all. :)

Sheri said...

That image is adorable and I love the contrast of the black against those pretty pastels!

Heather Jensen said...

This is so sweet. I love that paper. Crazy that it is digital. My printer seems to always be running out of ink. :)

Maria said...

Just love that little girl image...too cute! Beautiful clouds and kite! And, gorgeous paper for a fantastic card...LOVE IT!!!

Debbie said...

Absolutely took my breath away -- this is one of the sweetest cards I've ever seen! So soft and pretty, so creative and fun! You're such an inspiration to everyone at TSTR :)

Lisa Dorsey said...

Char, this one is amazing too! Love that image and you nailed the colors perfectly!

Deanna said...

Wowzers girl! Gorgeous!