Shabby Tea Roon Challenge #67 Classic Patterns

 Hi!! And welcome to another fun filled challenge at The Shabby Tea Room!
 This week's challenge is

Create a card/project using colors from the inspiration photo AND Polka dots OR Gingham

This week's sponsor is Joan's Garden!!  And the lucky winner will receive ...
Heartfelt Creations Bella Rose stamp collection and matching Bella Rose die ($134.99) and $5 discount on $25+ orders WOW that is a fantastic prize!!!

I used the Bella Rose stamp set on my card below and the sentiment is a Just Rite stamp



On this card I used the butterfly...I LOVE the stained glass look of this butterfly :-)

To join in the fun this week simply visit  The Shabby Tea Room !!

Check out our wonderful Guest Designers here Viola Mahr !and here Jean Martin! The inspiration is awesome!!!

and be sure to visit the other wonderfully inspiring DT girls!!


Have a great week and see you soon! Hugs, Char

12 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Fabulous creations :)

Gisèle said...

Wow Char, these are both incredible creations...that butterfly is gorgeous...Wow !!

Debbie said...

TWO absolutely BEAUTIFUL cards, Char! I'm in love with your choice of pattern papers -- I adore the mixy matchy feel to both cards - WOW!!!!

Mar said...

Stunning card! Both of them. I love the bird house and that adorable butterfly !

BabyBokChoy said...

That stamped image is exquisite Char!!!

And you have reached shabby chic nirvana with that heart and butterfly card, oy vey, it's awesome!!!

Linda Beeson said...

What beautiful cards! I love those roses, especially against that little bird house and the other card with the butterfly is so neat.

Christie said...

Everything you touch turns into something GORGEOUS!

Annette said...

Gorgeous cards Char, I love them! Hope your doing great! Hugs, Annette :)

Lisa Dorsey said...

Char, these are both stunning. Love, love, love!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

My word, but your cards are gorgeous, Char! I absolutely love all the detail and layering. Both designs are SO eye-catching.

Sheri said...

These are BOTH AWESOME! Another fabulous job!

Diane said...

Stunning cards!!! Love the colors and all the beautiful details!!