The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #68!!

Hi Friends! Welcome to another fun challenge at The Shabby Tea Room! This weeks challenge...

Create a card/project using your favorite paper and embellies.

This week's sponsor is : Digi Doodle Shop (Thank You ) !!! and you can visit them here . One lucky winner will receive as $10.00 gift certificate towards digi images!!! :-)

Our guest Guest Designer this week is Tammy Roberts and our Month long Guest designer is Viola Mahr  please be sure to stop by their blogs and see there beautiful work! :-)

Well I actually don't have a favorite paper ( I love it all) lol,  I do love ribbon and doilies and buttons :-)



Also be sure to stop by the Shabby Girls blogs and leave some love :-)

Thank you so much for taking the time to come visit me! Have a wonderful week! And this time next week I will be at the coast soaking up the sun, taking in the waves and cool weather!! Hugs, Char


14 comments:

Debbie said...

Simple {precious}!!! So soft, shabby and beautiful .. you're such an inspiration to us all, Char!

Annette said...

Hello sweet friend! Your card is beautiful and so shabby, I love it! Hope you have a fantastic time at the beach, which one are you going to? I'll be thinking of you soaking up the sun and enjoying the beautiful weather! Hugs, Annette :)

Mar said...

Adorable Char!! Love all the pretties !

BabyBokChoy said...

This is really pretty, love all the frillies here and pretties there, lol, and me making up new words as we go :)

Regan said...

waaaaay pretty!

Christie said...

What a sweet card! Love it!

Geri said...

Thanks for your visit and comment, Char--I really appreciate it!! This card is lovely and the card on your previous post is adorable--I LOVE the striking patterns and colors on it! You have so many lovely and unique creations--I always enjoy my visit here! Thank you again!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is GORGEOUS, Char!! Such a fabulous design filled with amazing detail. I just love the unique baby theme here. Submit this one, my friend!!

Terri said...

Very nice. Love all the different elements. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog too!

Lea L. said...

This is really cute!! I love the sweet little birdies!!

Maria said...

What a sweet adorable card! So cute and precious!:-))

Sherry Wright said...

Beautiful Char.. as is everything you do! Have a wonderful 4th! :)

Teresa said...

This card is superb, I adore your style I wish I could make cards like this it's truly beautiful.
Teresa xx

Deanna said...

So pretty!