Shabby Tea Room Challenge #65

Hi! And Welcome to Week #65 At The Shabby Tea Room!
This week's sponsor is Robyn's Fetish and I chose to make a card with Fruity Strawberries digital stamps . One lucky winner will receive 5 digi images!!!

 THE CHALLENGE IS : Create a card/project using wet or dry embossing! Easy Peasy right?
This weeks guest Designer is Geri Freeman ! And the Month long Guest Designer is Viola Mahr !

And I wanted to play along this week over at cr84fn ! What an adorable picture and Green and Pink are my fav color combinations :-)
Here's the inspiration picture

Here's my card :-)

 
I colored the stamp with Woodless pencils and dry embossed with a  Sizzix Swiss Dots embossing folder. I cut the circle card from Cricut "CARDS"


Be sure to visit the Shabby Girls' individual blogs to see what they have created for your inspiration this


I hope you have a fantastic week!! Hugs, Char

21 comments:

Jocelyn said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty!!!! Love the colors!!!

Wishing you a great week sweet friend!!!!

Diane said...

Beautiful...I just want to reach right thru my monitor and grab it...lol...and I LOVE that yummy ribbon!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wowzers!! This is SOOOOOOOOO fabulous, Char! I love everything about this.......the round shape, the doily, the bow, the sweet strawberry..........just too, too CUTE!

Debbie said...

This is just TOO SWEET, Char! I adore how you used the Swiss Dots embossing on the berries and the gingham ribbon coordinates perfectly with the red strawberries - looks good enough to eat!! Simply BEAUTIFUL :)

Mar said...

Oh Char, this card is the most adorable!! I love the embossing on the strawberries and the colors are yummy!!Have a good week! Mar

Deanna said...

Stunning!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So pretty Charlene! Love the scalloped shape! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Sasha said...

Such an adorable, and yummy little card...I love it!

Andrea M said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! This is GORGEOUS Charlene! Love the round shape, beautiful flower and fabulous ribbon!!! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!!

Heather Jensen said...

Super sweet cirlce card. I pulled out and dusted off my Cricut Expressions the other day...now lets see if I can use it. :)

Thanks so much for playing at CR84FN! :)

Heidi Van Laar said...

Gorgeous! I love the combo of the strawberries and the gingham, so sweet!

(-: Heidi

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a lovely card Char. The circle shape is awesome and I love the pretty images and colors... and the doily! :o)

BabyBokChoy said...

You know me and strawberries!!! love love love to the nth degree, infinity and beyond!! and that bow and button, mine never turn out this goodlooking!! sigh...

Lea L. said...

This is SO pretty! I just love the strawberries, and the doily is just the perfect accent!! Lovely job!!

Christie said...

Gorgeous! Love the pink & green color combo too!

Monique said...

This is so very Cah-ute!!! Love the country charm on this !!!

lynn said...

such a sweet card!

Daniela said...

I love it!!! so pretty!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh my, this just brightened up my day, AWESOME!!!!

Debgem said...

Such a sweet card - love the circular shape and the pretty details. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Lisa said...

This is just super duper!! Very fun and creative!