City Crafter Challenge # 61 ATC

Hi Friends!! WOW can you believe it's Wednesday already? It went from in the 60's last week and actually cold at night to 98 today Yikes it's HOT!!!! I have to admit I'm not  a fan of the heat...once it gets over 100 it's all over for me lol :-) But that's O.K. because in 2 short weeks I will be at the cool coast of Oregon for 9 days yeah!!!

I visited City Crafter's Blog and they are having some wonderful challenges...This week's  Challenge  is to make an ATC card. For those of you who don't know what an ATC card is ...here's the description:

1. They should be 2.5" x 3.5" in size, the same size as a playing card
and if you read the instructions here you have the option of trading your card for someone elses!!! How  fun is that??

Here's my ATC



I used an ATC sized cardstock and the tag underneath is from House of Three which I'm sorry to say is  no longer :-(...the top tag is from Bety I can't get enough of these digital papers and tags :-)
 
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by :-) Hugs, Char

18 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

WOWZER!!!! That is simply breathtaking, LOVE LOVE LOVE it, so glad you share it with us at CCCB!

Hope you are able to join in the swap as well, it is fun!
Details are at the bottom of the post at CCCB, check it out!

Ingrid Danvers said...

It's gorgeous...as always. Your work is beautiful, Char.

Ros said...

This is absolutely superb!! I LOVE it ... what a creation ... so glad that you joined us this week at CCCB

Jocelyn said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love this!!!! It is STUNNING!!!!!

Wishing you a great day sweet friend!!!

Linda B said...

Wow... super duper! This is soooo gorgeous!

Audrey Pettit said...

A-dor-able!! This is so sweet, Char!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So gorgeous Charlene! That butterfly is stunning!

Suzanne C said...

Just gorgeous! Love the details on this! Beautiful design.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty ATC card Char. Love the colors and the pretty butterfly. :o)

Janetcraft said...

oh dear I love this one..so shabby vintage design..
and thanks for dropping by my blog with sweet comments...so encouraging!

Deb Hickman said...

Stunning, love the vintage feel of your ATC.xxx

Debbie said...

So pretty, Char -- love that big gingham bow!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh WOW Char, that is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for the link to Bety's shop too. Such gorgeous stuff there.

Deanna said...

Adorable!

Vicky said...

Wow - beautiful!

Linda R. said...

I Absolutely love this.. What a fabulous ATC.. So glad you join us this week at CCCB!

Christie said...

So, so, so pretty! Love your ATC!

Cheryl Nelson said...

WOW! This is STUNNING! I could not LOVE it more! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!