Think Positive !!

Happy Friday!

Just a quick card with more Pink Paislee :-). Looking at this card I think I really made it for myself. I am on a mission to loose weight and each day is a struggle with eating....so, "Think Positive" as in I CAN DO THIS!, and the "Be Organized" is preparing the foods ahead of time! To many packages and fast foods in the world and I get into a busy mode and it's just faster. It's time to stop! eating lots of fresh veggies and fruits etc... My body is saying......What's this forign food? lol!!!! So, onward and upward right???



Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Char

5 comments:

Christie said...

Perfect card for yourself! I love it...you can send it to me, if you like! i need some positive thinking too! :-)
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo

Regan said...

best of luck..i feakin love the card!

Annette said...

Beautiful card Char, it's perfect for you! Summer is a great time to eat healthy with all the fresh fruits and veggies available, I know you can do it! Hope you have a great weekend! Hugs X

Deanna said...

I hear ya girl, i am right there with ya~! Abby is 7 months old and I need to get it all off!

Love your card!

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous card, Char! I absolutely love that PP line, and you have used it brilliantly here. Love the design and love the message. Good luck on your weight loss journey! :)