The Shabby Tea Room Challenge # 60 Sweet Dreams

 Hi!!
And welcome to this week's challenge at  The Shabby Tea Room  ! This week  Debbie is our Hostess and she has chosen the theme "Sweet Dreams." 
The challenge is to
Create card/project with blue, white and a neutral






To make this card I took some cardboard  and pulled off the top layer, sanded it, painted it and sanded it again to give it that distressed Shabby look. Then I ran it thru my Cuttlebug with a nestabilities to frame it. the paper in the background is Melissa Frances. The Happy Day title is MME.
Our wonderful sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and I chose this adorable Bird stamp called "Waking up Birdie" And 1 lucky participant will win 5 digi images!!

Be sure to visit the Shabby Girls' individual blogs for lots more lovely inspiration


Have a wonderful week, and THANK YOU for all your wonderful comments!
I so so appreciate them :-) Hugs, Char :-)

12 comments:

Mar said...

You never cease to amaze me Char. The colors are perfect and I LOVE THE CARDBOARD!!!!!

Annette said...

I love your card Char, it's so sweet and shabby and I love the cardboard! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Regan said...

OMFG..this is amazing!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! How cute, Char! I LOVE the texture on this adorable card. That corrugated cardboard background in fabulous. Love the bird image, too. Looks great cut out and framed in the opening. Awesome stuff, my friend!

Debbie said...

I am so {in love} with your shabby cardboard technique ... so clever and FUN! I love the look after you've completed the steps to get it to look so old and tattered!!!

Denise said...

Ohh the cardboard - perfection! I LOVE this card - the shabby details are divine!

Sheri said...

WOW! Great technique on that cardboard! I never would have thought of it! Super cute card!

Deanna said...

Gasp, amazing!

Jocelyn said...

First off...I want that room!!!! What a Fabulous Challenge...love the colors!!!

OK.......WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that card is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I love what you did with the cardboard!!!!! FABULOUS!!!

Wishing you a wonderful week...and I so have to make that card for my Momma!!! :-)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Cute card Charlene! Love the sweet bird and birdhouse!

Christie said...

This is SO fantastic! LOVE what you did with the cardboard!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

Sweet dreams are made of these! Glorious glorious card!!!