Shabby Challenge #64 !!!

Hi! and welcome to this week's Shabby Challenge!!  I'm so excited to be this week's Shabby Host!!!
This week Just Rite Stamps is our sponsor and I LOVE their stamps!! THANK YOU JUST RITE STAMPS!!! I decided to use Forever Friends Set. I stamped the frame with embossing ink and used Terra Cotta embossing powder by Raner. I also inked up the doily. I stripped some cardboard and painted it white and it came out looking like old wood :-) The paper is Girl's paperie. I'm so in  love with this line called Vintage Whimsy I cut the backing off of two pearl buttons and glued them on top of the buttons.

Now on to the challenge: Create a card/project using: 2 patterned papers, 4 buttons, and 6 layers. Easy right?



Be sure to visit the Shabby Girls' individual blogs to see what they have created for your inspiration this week:


Come on over to The Shabby Tea Room and join in!!

Have a wonderful week!! Hugs, Char

12 comments:

Diane said...

Beautiful...love the mix of all your lovely layers...the doily colored is perfect....gorgeous I tell ya...gorgeous!!

Annette said...

Another beautiful and shabby creation, I love it! Hope you have a great holiday and a wonderful week! Hugs!

Deanna said...

Gasp... stunning!

Audrey Pettit said...

Jaw........Hanging......Open!!

My gosh, this is STUNNING, Char!
I am speechless!

Christie said...

So, so, so, so, so BEAUTIFUL!

Mar said...

OMG Char!!!!! This card is spectular!!!!!!!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Charlene! You surely showcased those JR stamps beautifully ;)

Suzanne said...

This is stunning! I love all the layers on this card!
Just fabulous(;

BabyBokChoy said...

I just stare in awe, if only I can grow up and make cards like you do!!!

Monique said...

This is just gorgeous.. I love the sentiment and so many details!! Wowza!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a lovely shabby card! Love the colors, the doily... everything. :o)

Sherry Wright said...

Gorgeous, so many details I could look at it forever. :)