For You!

Hi !!  And a Happy Thursday!! Do you have any plans for Memorial Day? I am just hanging at home crafting.cleaning (ug!) and saving money for vacation in July !!! I am going here








to my favorite place on the Oregon Coast. I hadn't been there for about three years and went in November 2010 and forgot how much I love it there! So for one glorious week I will have this view and cry when I have to come home :-(


Here's a card to share with more of Coco Dingo stamps! I wanted to use this cute rooster! I made it as a tag card with a pocket on the front . I added a ruffle made from crape paper to give it a more country look :-)


I hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend with friends and family!
Hugs, Char

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh what pretty pics!!!! LOVE!!!

Swoon.....this card is perfect!!! My favorite!!!! ROOSTERS!!!! :-)

Wishing you a very Happy Memorial Day weekend!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you, Char, that you get to go to the beach! I remember your trip from last year and those beautiful photos. Yippee! We're heading home to CA in two weeks from today, and I cannot wait! Gotta visit the west coast beaches while we're there, for sure. East coast beaches are good, but very, very different. It will good to be home.
Love, love, love your rooster tag card. All the trims and crepe paper are out of this world. Love all the details and stunning vintage charm.
Hope you have a fabulous holiday weekend, just hanging out. We're doing pretty much the same over here.

Deanna said...

Beautiful!

Christie said...

This card is AWESOME! I just love your style!

How fun that you're safe up for your Oregon Coast trip. Dan, the kids and I traveled to the Oregon Coast every Summer when we lived in Cali. Miss that.

xoxo

Monique said...

Such pretty pictures Charlene..We are taking a trip down the Oregon coast this summer and you have to tell me where those pictures are taken !! and any other must see places :)...