Thanks






I was looking for a quick and easy Gift bag to make for a friend and I found this little Matchbox gift bag  template on Paper Crafts web-site . It was so quick and easy ! You can find it here Paper Crafts . The bag is made with MME Stella Rose paper and the pretty label on the front is from  here Bety's Etsy shop I added a cute little heart punch at the top with some crinkle ribbon and the Butterfly is from K&Co. So fun! And the possibilities are endless!!


I'm sure enjoying my roses!!!

Have a great week and thanks so much for visiting! :-) Hugs!!! Char

17 comments:

Danielle said...

oh my heavens, that's so beautiful, Char!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

wooooooowwwwwww that is gorgoeus! cherry

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! How gorgeous, Char! What an awesome gift bag! I love the vintage charm to this and all the beautiful colors and papers. Fabulous vintage label, and that butterfly is the perfect finishing touch. :)

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OMG! Char I love what you did with the label! this is so cute! TFS :)

Mar said...

What a beautiful gift box!! Love all of it!!!!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So pretty Charlene! Love the Vintage image and all the lovely details!

Deanna said...

Stunning!

Christie said...

SO, so beautiful! I love the soft sweetness.

Annette said...

Your gift bag is beautiful Char! What a gorgeous presentation for a gift, I just love it! Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter!

Regan said...

unreal how gorgeous this is

Suzanne said...

Oh my stars! This is stunning my friend! Love it!
Have a very Happy Easter!

BabyBokChoy said...

LOOK at your roses, holy moly!!!!! OMG, that's some serious green thumb!!!!!!! And that gift bag is just darling, so full of charm!!! LUCKY friend of yours :)

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

So very Vintage and Feminine. Wow I love the dainty butterfly in all his shabby goodness.

Debbie said...

Unbelievably GOR-JUS ... oh my! Love the vintage digi from Bety and all your pretty embellies, Char!! Happy Easter my stampy friend :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Happy, happy Easter, Char!

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

This is soooo pretty!! Love it! I need a butterfly stamp so I can do that...;o)

jacirascrap said...

Nossa, muito lindo!! Obrigada por escrever no meu blog!