Happy Friday!

 Just poppin in to share a card this wonderful Friday! I went to Micheal's yesterday and found some wonderful cork. It's thin so you can cut just about anything from it :-) I used my Papertrey die and cut the label out. I also cut out a bunch of flowers...will share later :-) The paper is wonderful Jillibean soup and the center piece is dry embossed. I drybrused white paint over the top of it. I love the technique! The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink also.




 I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs! Char :-)

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Gorgeous!

Jocelyn said...

Pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the cork!!! You are so amazing..your cards are stunning!!!

Wishing you a great weekend sweet friend!!! :-)

Geri said...

Hey, Char! I wanted to thank you for visiting and for your sweet comment--glad you liked the card for the Tea Room! You are doing a wonderful job on the team--you have some lovely designs here--embellishments and layering are all so pretty!! I've really enjoyed my visit!! Keep up the beautiful work!

BabyBokChoy said...

Love the layer upon layers and that gorgeous bow really tied it together! gorgeous card!!! Happy SATURDAY now :)

Casey Wright said...

Awe! this is beautiful! I love all of the elements you were able to incorporate here!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, this is so sweet, Char! I love all the layers and papers and colors, and that cork is fabulous! Totally love this combo.
Thanks for sharing your childhood memories with me. I had to smile at yours....my brother used to always sneak into my room and eat my candy, too, both at Easter and at Halloween. The stinker!

Christie said...

This is fabulous! I love the cork!