Shabby Challenge # 54 Bingo

Good Morning, and welcome to week #54 Bingo challenge in the Shabby tea Room!
This week using this inspiration board as a starting point for your design, please choose any THREE IN A ROW embellishments to create a card or project with this week! For example, you may decide to use brads, buttons and die cuts on your card ... OR you may decide to use buttons, flowers and glitter on your project! Basically, a wild card week! Use ANY THREE IN A ROW, and please be sure to include which items you chose in your blog post!



 Here's my card for this challenge I used Buttons, Flowers and Glimmer, and the paper and embellies are Crate Paper ( I can't seem to get enough! :-) I can see me making so many projects with this paper :-) I hope you can join in this week! Visit The shabby Tea Room for the details on this weeks prizes!

I hope you have a wonderful week friends! Hugs, Char

14 comments:

Kristin said...

Charlene this is just adorable. You rocked this challenge.

Monique said...

Awwe such a cute card!! This is such a fun challenge..Hoping to have time to play :)

Ingrid Danvers said...

This card is really cute. Love the Emma's Shoppe collection. You've done a great job!

xoxo

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So cute Char! Love all the sweet embellishments!

mar said...

I always love your card and this one is no exception....ADOARBLE!

Oney said...

Oh she's cute Charlene. This card reminds me of some vintage (30's-40's) valentines I found in my grandma's stuff. Darling design!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Char....she is so sweet....love it!!!!

Wow you did an awesome job on this challenge!!!

Wishing you a great week sweet friend!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This card is the little cutie, that's what I think! FABULOUS job, Char!

sari said...

What a sweet card with so many lovely details! Congrats on beeing the DT at the Shabby Tea Room!! =)

Annette said...

What a fun challenge! Your card is so cute Char!

Deanna said...

Super cute!

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

So pretty! I love what you've done with all the layers and embellies.

Christie said...

Absolutely adorable! Love it!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Such an adorable card Charlene! Love this!! And welcome to the team again!! :)

Hugs...
Melissa