Rain Rain Go Away

is what I say this morning :-) We have had rain for a week now and when you look at the weather forecast it's rain, rain and more rain :-(. I don't mind the rain but a few days of sun in between would be a nice break.

So I decided to make a bright cheerful card :-)
with
you guessed it lol...Crate Paper. And the punch on the edge is Martha Stewart. No buttons of ribbon, I thought it was busy enough lol

And this Butterfly is  from the collection of Bo Bunny, it's called  Gabrielle. The script paper is MME, "remember this" is Echo Park's For the record and the trim at the bottom is Magistical Memories Scallop Border that I sprayed with Glimmer Mist in Turquoise. Very quick and easy and make it any color you want!


Have a great day! Hugs, Char

14 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

man, these are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! seriously stunning!!! saw you over at christine's blog :)

Deanna said...

Rain? We are buried in snow missy!
Gorgeous tag!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Both cards are gorgeous. You seem to love Crate Paper as much as I do. ;-) Hope you'll have some wonderful spring weather soon.

xoxo

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oooo si very pretty sweetie! Love the bright colors on that first one and the tag is just WOW!

Suzanne said...

Hey, we have rain too, and I am loving it(:

I think you are pretty fabulous, too!!!!(;

Hugs

p.s. the card,, and the tag, well are simply AMAZING!!!

Christie said...

Both the card and the tag are STUNNING! Absolutely gorgeous!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, what beautiful projects, Char! I LOVE the bright and happy wedding card! So gorgeous! And that tag is stunning, too. Adore the butterfly, adore the scalloped trim. Adore it all. :)
I've been hearing about all the rain in your area. My parents live in CA, and they've just been bombarded. Dad keeps having to drain the pool. ;)

Jocelyn said...

WOWZA.....I love these both and thanks for sending this sunshine...we too have been having the most horrible weather..so dark, dreary and cold....and now snow this weekend!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH I need some warm temps!!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

Diane said...

Wow....gorgeous!!! I have been looking thru your blog, well drooling actually...beautiful creations!!

Highland Monkey's said...

Gosh what a gorgeous card.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Beautiful card and tag Char! So feminine!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely projects! Pretty color combos and images. Especially love that butterfly. :o) Hope the rain will stop soon!

Sherry Wright said...

Just gorgeous Char.. I love both! Your STR card is fab as well. Love your work. :)

Annette said...

Gorgeous creations Char! Love the edging on the card and the big butterfly on the tag! Hope it dries out for you soon, we're supposed to have a cold rainy weekend, winter wants to hang on still! Hope you have a great weekend!