Pretty Lillte Things

Christine Middlecamp has a wonderfully creative idea see here Pretty Little things and thought it would be fun to contribute to her box.I know...I know CP again...but I can't help it...This paper just inspires me ....and I knew I was going to Sacramento today to drop off a friend at the train station..so I called the scrapbook store to see if the new Crate paper was in and they said they didn't carry it...I was bummed!!, so you can imagine how excited I was today to walk in their store and see it on the shelves ((((((YIKES)))) I was over the moon...does anyone else get so excited about paper and embellishments ??(Wink)  I plan on promptly playing with it tomorrow...am pooped from the drive and my daughter dragging me to the Mall...but I sure had a great time! Crate and Barrel...Pottery Barn... ooohhh!!!! Fun did I tell ya !!!


Nite! Char

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

OH so pretty....Love this one!!!

Yes sweet friend...I am that way about scrappy goodies...to find something I want...makes my day!!!

Wishing you a great one!!! :-)

Ingrid Danvers said...

Gorgeous tag. I love CP too. Hopefully I'll receive their new papers this week. Can't wait...

Mar said...

Awesome tag Char...I love that paper too :-) Mar

Christie said...

So, so pretty! I get excited about Paper and embellishments ALL THE TIME. I'm so addicted. Just love CP too!

Audrey Pettit said...

Soooooooo cute! What a fun tag, Char!