Hi! Just popping in with a quick card to share today. I love my Just Rite stamps and decided to make a card and emboss this intricate frame in turquoise. Turquoise is one of my favorite at the moment. It's funny how your tastes change, I used to love the soft colors and now I've switched to the bright :-)

Well the rain has gone for a few and the temp changed from the 50's and today it's suppose to be 87!! Yeah!! It always seems to do that in Redding...go from winter to summer.. :-)

Here's a funny story...I wasn't there, but my grandaughter had a soccer practice a few days ago. Jasmine has always loved flowers. When she was little we would go around smelling flowers..so here she was playing soccer and she spotted some flowers so she ran off the field to go smell them lol! Her dad yelled at her to play the game and I guess she started crying, so the whole team ran over to her to make sure she was O.K., and mind you she is the only girl on the team lol!!Well, she's only 4 and sometimes flowers are more fun than soccer right?? :-)

Have a great day! Char

I hope your having a great week

11 comments:

Laurie said...

Beautiful card Char! Hey, come visit my blog, I've got an award for you girlfriend!!

Monique said...

What a beautiufl card Charlene.. Oh my goodness what a cute story about your granddaughter :)..Love it ..I remember when the kids were young and got distracted so easily... actually they are teenagers now and still get distracted lol

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for sharing!

Christie said...

Beautiful card Char! Love it!
Such a cute story - glad she stopped to smell the flowers. :-)

Suzanne said...

What a sweet story! This card is gorgeous! Your cards have been so inspiring! Looking forward to the next one(: Enjoy the weekend!

Hugs

Jocelyn said...

Cute story...loved it and LOVE this card!!!!

Wishing you a great one.....Enjoy those temps...send some my way...or better yet...why don't I jump in the car and head your way!!!

Love ya girle!!!

Mar said...

Beautiful Char! I love the center and the adorable paper!

BabyBokChoy said...

I just love the colors of this card, the turquoise is fantastic!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Such a beautiful card Charlene! Love how you stamped that JR image using a vibrant blue ink! Looks fabulous!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Char. Pretty colors and embellishments. :o)

trisha too said...

That's a great story. It's sweet that her teammates were more concerned about her than the game--as it should be.

Great card, by the way! :)