Hi Friends!

This little card was made with two challenges in mind

Moxie Fab :Trigger Tuesday (Picture below) Moxie Fab World
The Shabby Tea Room: Week #52 The luck of the Irish (Use Green)  The Shabby Tea Room

 Come along and join in! The links are posted above :-)
Isn't this picture gorgeous? Love the colors and the old chair...just beautiful!
The picture inspired me to make a shabby card, the picture screams shabby to me..lol

Here's my take on both challenges. I started by inking the text(Papertrey Ink stamp) at the top of the card with Chartreuse Ink. I then added patterned paper(October Afternoon)  right below the text  I punched the scalloped edge and inked the circle images  with more Chartreuse . The circle stamp is (Giga Guide Lines, Papertrey Ink). I found the image on ETSY.


Thanks so much for visiting! I hope you have a wonderful week! Char

16 comments:

Deanna said...

Gorgeous!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Charlene! Love the Vintage image and the mix of pink and green :)

Laura O'Donnell said...

love your card. the vintage image is so sweet!

Deborah Saaranen said...

What a gorgeous, vintage inspired design! I love that image, and your design around it!

onecraftymama said...

I love that sweet vintage image - and the details in the whole card. Gorgeous!

Jocelyn said...

LOVE this...I think I saw that pic on Pinterest!!!

Vintage just warms my heart!!!

Wishing you a great one!!!

Beate said...

Wonderful card, Charlene! Great take on the inspiration piece.
Hugs and smiles

Niki Estes said...

Just beautiful!

BabyBokChoy said...

Yep, that photo is gorgeous and so is YOUR card!!!

Mar said...

What a fantastic card Char! LOve the colors and the vintage look! Awesome!!!!

Regan said...

so pretty!

Kelly Massman said...

How pretty!

Audrey Pettit said...

LOVE! Love, love, love this, Char!
Totally up my shabby little alley. One of my all-time faves of yours. :)

Debbie said...

Girlie ... this is STUNNING! My favie color palette is pink and green together - yum! Oustanding vintage creation :)

Cath said...

Hey Char! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Christie said...

This card is adorable! I absolutely LOVE it!