Hi Friends!!

I hope you had a fantastic weekend! I'm out of town visiting family so posted this ahead of time :-)
This card was fun to make! I used an adorable Til De Swirl from Magistical Memories. I painted it cream and inked with Dark chocolatete. The adorable bird cage is Crate Paper. I used some MME, and a bit of Crate paper. The heart tag is Papertrey Ink.



I'll be home Tuesday and this wee should be beautiful outside!! I can't wait to get a break from the rain :-) Jasmine's 1st soccer game has been cancelled twice due to rain ...so cross your fingers that it's a go this weekend!

Happy week to you!! Hugs, Char

11 comments:

Deanna said...

Gasp, I love it!

Regan said...

gasp--eye-gasmic!

Jocelyn said...

LOVE!!!!! Just Perfect and I am wishing for NO RAIN!!!!!

Enjoy that soccer game!!! We have baseball season approaching fast!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

How did you do the scallop outside?? It is so so fantastic, has that quintessential shabby chic look to it!!! perfection!

Kate said...

What an outrageously, beautiful card!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So pretty Charlene! Love the birdcage!

Carol said...

WOW, that is so beautiful. Lots of lovely details on this fabulous creation. Beautifully done.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

P.S. Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog.

Audrey Pettit said...

Super adorable card, Char! LOVE the round shape and love that birdcage. Fabulous bow and heart, too.
SO glad you're off visiting family. Enjoy your special time together.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card! Love the bird and the cage. Lovely sroping colors... and I just {heart} the circle shape. :o)

jacirascrap said...

Adoro passarinhos e gaiolas, e este está muito lindo! Obrigada por estar em meu blog!

Christie said...

This is GORGEOUS! LOVE it! Hope you're out of town having FUN not working.
xoxo