Crate Paper !

A Happy Friday to you!

I have a quick card to share.  I started with a Tim Holtz Embossing Folder and dry brushed over the top of it with Acrylic paint. The die cut in the back is a lace spellbinders nesstabilities and the bottom is from my Cricut "Wild Cards" and of coarse, the paper is Crate!

It's still raining here, with a bit of hale, and thunder and lighting......so my granddaughters 1st soccer game might be cancelled again...we will see.
 
Have a fantastic weekend!!! Char

9 comments:

Regan said...

beeeeeutiful

Deanna said...

Gorgeous!

Mar said...

What a gorgeous card Char..My fav!!!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

WOW Charlene! This card looks fabulous! Great way to showcase that pretty Crate Paper!

Jocelyn said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHh I love thos one!!!!

So sorry to hear of the weather you are having!!! YUCK!!!

Love ya girlie!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card, Char! I love all the depth and dimension and detail to this. The embossing and paint make a fabulous background. Love how you used the die cut and love those silhouettes.
Hope the rain stops for you soon. My dad keep talking about the non-stop rain, too. Gets real old after awhile. It's turned all rainy and yucky out here, too.

Monique said...

Beautiful card Charlene!! Love the papers and all the textures!! :)

Paper Boutique said...

So in love with this!

Christie said...

Fabulouso!