I was feeling ...all over the place with this card :-) I used some of my old Making Memories , and Basic Grey (:-)))), but I think it's the busiest card I've ever made..I'm thinking it looks way better in person lol! I'm getting excited for my all day chop at my fav scrapbook store in Paradise. Its this Saturday! I'm thinking I will bring some kits to finish..that way I won't have to think and I can just socialize :-) The weather has been a dream...In the 70's, sunny but I guess the bad thing is everything is getting blooms on it (Its to early)...

You guys are going to laugh...last night when I left work I went out to my car and It was COVERED in bird poop...not just a little ALOT!! I could hardly see out of my window to drive lol! We have these red berries that the birds are eating and then they sit in the tree that my car is parked under and poop..I'm thinking it looks like "The birds" the movie outside...I may consider using my umbrella to get to my car today !!




Happy Wednesday!! Char

11 comments:

Deanna said...

Stunning!

Suzanne said...

This card looks so gorgeous! I love the vintage feel!!!
Sorry about the bird poop! Yuck! Carry an umbrella!!! LOL

I am jealous of your all day crop! have fun, and cannot wait to see what you create! Hugs

Kelly Massman said...

Love the ribbons and hearts!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, fun card, Char! I love all the different patterns on the row of hearts, and love the seam binding bow! Fabulous!
And yuck on the bird poop. :( Makes me think of American Idol last night. The poor folks waiting to get in for their auditions were being plastered by poop from the seagulls. Some had umbrellas, but most were getting nailed. How gross!

Jocelyn said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love this one....I think it feels so vintage and I adore all the hearts!!!

Oh No!!!!! Are we both having problems with birds....POOP all over that is just horrible!!!

Have fun on Saturday...Can I come along!!!!

Mar said...

LOVE this card! Love the hearts and the ribbon!

Regan said...

its fantastic..I could never pull that off

BabyBokChoy said...

Please send me some of your all over the place, can this be more awesome?? love the electic feel to this card!

Umbrella girl! lol

Christie said...

Love this card Char! It's definitely not too busy! So, so pretty!

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

xoxo

Sherry Wright said...

Wow, I REALLY love this.. the deails are perfect. Have a great weekend! :)

Annette said...

Your card is gorgeous Char, I love all the embellishing! Love your bird poop story, that is too funny! Hope you had a great day scrapbooking yesterday! Hugs, Annette