I went to my crop this last Saturday and had a wonderful time! . We meet and become friends with people thru our blogs but don't always get a chance to meet them in person .I finally met Christie Bryant and it was wonderful!! She made the cutest cards!!!! She's so very talented!  Here's a picture of the store and can you believe the trees blooming already and check out those daffodil's



 And look at my place at the table. Isn't this the cutest?? Karen had a bag of goodies for each of us and the box has lots of ribbons, lace, flowers .etc...All I can say is she out did herself! 


 O.K. you will have to tip your head to the right a tad as I can't get this picture to rotate for the life of me. Look at our dessert! So decadent!!!! Yum! I have to admit I dodn;t get much done but ate alot!!!
The next day on our way home we took a detour to this covered bridge. It was 5 miles down this quaint road. The day was perfect for a drive! Isn't this a gorgeous covered bridge?

 
These are the grounds around the bridge. The have picnic tables and b'bques


Here's the toll schedule back in the day


I'll leave you with this card I made for a submission to Paper Crafts that they didn't pick up :-(


Have a great day! Char

11 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fun and fabulous adventure you've had! Love all the photos of your place setting and dessert. And how beautiful is that covered bridge? SO love that.
And what on earth is wrong with that magazine? This is just the cutest card ever!

BabyBokChoy said...

lucky you getting to meet Christie!! I love your photos and that card is so so so adorable

Jocelyn said...

Oh it looks like a great time was had...Love the goodies you received and the presentation!!! Those yummies look DELISH!!!! YUMMO!!!

I love the pics of the bridge....

The card is Fabulous.....Now poo on the magazine for not picking it up...I LOVE IT!!!

Have a great one sweet friend!!! You are the best!!

Deanna said...

This looks amazing Char! Love your little monkey card!

Annette said...

What a wonderful time you had at the Scrapbook store, and those chocolate desserts look so yummy! The place setting is beautiful, I would of had a hard time concentrating on crafting being surrounded be all those lovely things! Love the covered bridge, I can't believe how cheap everything was back then. And your card is so cute, they should of picked it up!

Regan said...

great pics and love your card...Papercrafts hates me...dont feel bad...bwahahahaha

Daniela said...

I can't believe those blooming trees! Looks like fun. The card is adorable!! I would pick it up :)

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh wow, that goodie box looks scruptious!!! Adorable card, never understand why they pass on some things.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

WOW What fun pic Charlene! Looks like fun! Yummy treats and cute card :) Love the cheerful colors!

Christie said...

Char you are too sweet! I had so much fun spending the day with you!

I just loved Honey Run Covered Bridge. When I lived in Chico my hubby and I would always take the kids up there to swim and look for pretty rocks.

I can't believe they didn't pick up your card - it's ADORABLE!

Sherry Wright said...

That crop looks fun and yummy! Love the photos.. makes me dream of Spring. Great card & stamping!!