Hi!

Happy Sunday!
 I know this isnt your usual Tea Party card lol....I made it for a friends teenage daughter. There having a Tea Party for her younger daughter. They sent out other invitations for her friends, but her older sister got this one. I ddn't want it to be frilly, as she is not. What do you think lol??? My favorite Crate paper here...And I can't tell you how I'm suffering so ....waiting for the new lines....Uggg!!!!!




And this one...was made with more Webster's Pages...I really love this line. The colores are beautiful!

Happy Creating! Char

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Very kewl girl!

Jocelyn said...

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love these and those Websters Papers are awesome!!

Wishing you a great week sweet friend!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

ooh, too fun and cute, Char! I love all those circles on your tea party card. Totally unique and eye catching. And wow, did you ever rock the new Webster's! Love that round shape. I just finally got some of the new goodies, and now you're making me want to go play. :)

BabyBokChoy said...

You do the cutest cutest cards with that Restoration line!!! adorable! glad you are back at posting, I know, a LOOOOOONG absence of like five days, lol! xoxo

Annette said...

The Tea Party card is adorable, I think it's perfect for a teenager! Love your Webster's papers card, I'll have to check out their new line. It is hard waiting for all the new releases! I've got some Melissa Frances on pre-order and I'm anxiously waiting for it to arrive! Have a great week! Hugs, Annette

Mar said...

Awesome cards Char..The 1st is perfect for a teenager and the 2nd...well LOVE IT!!!

Christie said...

I love what you do with WP! You rock! Your cards are always so amazing. xoxo