Fab Challenges!

Happy Friday Friends!
This week I made this card for the Shabby Tea Room challenge and the Moxie Fab World challenge. The challenge at the Shabby Tea Room  is to make a card using homemade embellishments...and no patterned paper :-) So I rolled up my sleeves and brought out the ink for this one! I started out with a plain sheet of Papertrey cream cardstock and inked it with a light touch of red. Then I used a stamp from The Girl's Paperie. The next layer is a polka dot stamp from Papertrey Ink, and the ink is Sweet Blush. I used some small stamp prints for the center rose and just inked the outside ones. The leaves are colored with Tattered Glimmer Mist in Forest Green. The hearts are an embossing folder from Sizzix. I dry brushed white paint over the hearts and then used a dab of ink to highlight the hearts in pink. Come along and play along girls! The Shabby Tea Room   There also having a DT call over there, so anyone interest load your picture on to their blog and follow the instructions :-)

The Moxie Fab challenge is inspired by this picture :







And I made this card for the Moxie Fab challenge as well! Won't you come along and join in the fun? Here's the link Moxie Fab !!



Have a wonderful weekend!!Char


10 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

gosh these are really really beautiful!!! I've seen several people's take on this challenge and I love how everyone does it a little differently and yours are fantastic!

PapierGirl said...

Gorgeous - you did a great job with all your stamping! So many beautiful layers and the flowers are perfect - thanks for joining us this week at TSTR:)

Mar said...

Well Char...You never cease to amaze me. Very intricate and detailed work! Love both. The 1st for its detail and the roses are so beautiful !And the 2nd for the dangling heart!

JustYolie said...

Hi Char, WOW both cards are amazing!! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, do I ever LOVE your cards, Char! What a gorgeous, gorgeous Tea Room submission this week! I love all your stamping, and those flowers are fabulous. Love the embossing, too. And what a sweet take on the Moxie Fab challenge. Love that hanging heart. I've been eying that challenge, but so far........no inspiration.

Pattie said...

Beautiful! I love these flowers!

Deanna said...

Stunning gf!

Debbie said...

Beautiful cards this week, Char! Love all those handmade rolled flowers - yum! Thanks for sharing your talents with us weekly in the Tea Room :) (All those pretty little tea pot badges look adorable lined up in your sidebar - congrats!)

Sherry Wright said...

Just gorgeous, love the flowers and well.. everything~!!

Cath said...

Hey Char! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)