I was so excited yesterday to win this week's challenge over at the Shabby Tea room! It made my week!What a fun place ,  this challenge blog is full of very talented ladies and lots of inspiration! I already placed  their pretty pink tea pot badge on my blog Woot Woot!! Thanks Debbie!

I just can't resist making lots of Valentine's cards. Even though I don't have a sweetheart I still give them to everyone I know :-) I need to search for some vintage Valentine images to make the girls some cards.

This week is a busy one for me at work. I have to get all the end of year things done...so that means lots of late nights....but that's O.K. it will be over soon :-) and it's only once a year. Feb 5th I'm teaching a make and take at my LSS so will need to get that project ready this weekend and on the 12th of February I am going to an all day crop at Paradise scrapbook store Woooo Hooo!! I can't wait to meet Christie Bryant, She is a very talented scrapbook artist . If you haven't visited Christie's blog it's here  Christie Bryant



Sorry for the bad picture..It's so windy today and I was trying to take the picture outside :-) And the card kept falling down lol :-)

13 comments:

Deanna said...

Adorable!

Laurie said...

Congratulations on winning the challenge Char!! It was a really pretty card, you deserved to win! And I like this card too, you're so talented! I may have to pop in to the LSS next Saturday! ;)

Mar said...

Congrats on the winning! I have always loved your cards and enjoy each and every one of them :-)

Suzanne said...

Huge Congrats!!!!! Beautiful card, and sounds like you have some exciting events coming!!!!
I could not help laughing about your card falling down! I have been there, too!!! Hugs!!!!

Christie said...

Aren't you the SWEETEST WOMAN EVER! I'm the one who's excited to meet YOU - crafty lady!

LOVE your Valentines cards! You're so UBER-Talented!

Congrats on the award - you deserve it!

JustYolie said...

Congrats on your win! Love your Vday card, so pretty!

Jocelyn said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY for the win....you deserve it...my talented friend!!

Love these cards...just awesome!!!!

Wishing you a great week!!!

Ingrid Danvers said...

I too love to make Valentine's cards. The theme is one of my favorite. Your card is really gorgeous. I love that scalloped border. Wish I could come to your LSS to attend your make and take and meet you in person.

xoxo

Annette said...

Congratulations Char on winning the challenge, you so deserve it my creative friend! LOVE your new card, the shape is awesome along with all the embellishing!! Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Annette

BabyBokChoy said...

This is so gorgeous, I LOVE LOVE how you used the border punch here, so bold to go with the otherwise soft colors and shabby chic look!!! I'm off to CHA, if I don't check back in before my flight, have yourself a wonderful weekend!!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Congrats on your win Char :) What a sweet Valentine! Love the Cupid silhouette!

Audrey Pettit said...

Cute, cute card, Char! I adore that little cupid, and how fabulous are those big scallops, too.
Super huge congrats on your win in the Tea Room. I'm not surprised that fabulous card stole the show! And how fun you're going to be teaching a class. I used to teach at our lss, too, when we still had one. Managed the place, too. ;)Wish I could come to yours. Wouldn't that be fun?
Have you check out the Graphics Fairy for vintage Valentine images? They have so many amazing ones, and they're all free. Love that place. :)

Monique said...

Congratulations on your win...Yayyy!!! What a cute card too :)!!