Happy Thursday!!

I'm sticking to my resolution to use up my older paper, and as much as I hate to admit it....it might take me about 10 years to do so :-) ! This card is made with Pink Paislee paper. The lace doily is Martha Stewart and the label and stamp are Paper Trey. Darn that Papertrey for coming out with new stamps every month :-) Tomorrow night is date night with the girls! Since it's raining I think we will take them to Michaels 1st. They always have cute little necklace kits for each holiday to make with the girls. Then it's off to Barnes and Noble for some book time...My daughter Destiny will be 29  on the 20th. OMG!!!! I HAVE an almost 30 year old!! How could this possibly be?? She wants to go out of town for the day on Saturday. I'm thinking Sacramento would be fun..It's a 2 1/2 hour drive but she loves the Spaghetti factory down there, so maybe we will hit a few malls...maybe a scrapbook store...if she will let me lol!!! (A few pieces of new paper won't hurt me right??)

Have a great weekend friends! Char

13 comments:

Suzanne said...

yes, a few sheets will hurt you! You will have an upset stomach, because you cannot find a place to store! LOL
Have fun tomorrow, and sounds like you are going to have a fabulous weekend too!
I love that paper line. I have a few sheets to retire too. However, your card is absolutely so pretty! I love your cards!!!

Jocelyn said...

Yay for you....I love when we use up what we have....I too have way to many pieces of paper laying around!!!

I am with you.....my daughter will turn 30 in March!!! Wowza....did I really say that!!!

Hope you girls have a wonderful time and heck a few more pieces of paper will never hurt a soul!!

Love ya girlie!!!!

Deanna said...

So so pretty girl!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous!

mar said...

Very cuuuuute card!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is beautiful, Char! And I LOVE that paper. I was digging through my stash yesterday and uncovered that collection and thought to myself how I need to use it pronto. Good for you for resolving to use up your older papers. I keep telling myself to do that, too.
Love, love that paper doily here, and sigh on those PTI goodies. I have held out buying anything from them, but I'm not sure how much longer I can last. I just adore everything they do.
Hope you have a great time on your girls' night out. Sounds like a ton of fun, to me. :)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a darling card Char! Love the gorgeous PP paper and the sweet heart!

JustYolie said...

LOL that makes two! It will take that long to use up my paper too! I love your card wonderful use of "old" paper!! :)

Sherry Wright said...

Just beautiful, I love those papers.. old or not. ;) Have a wonderful week!

Christie said...

What an adorable card! LOVE it!
Guess what??? I'm signed up for the crop at our favorite store! I'll see you there!

BabyBokChoy said...

whoa, that is one BEAUTIFUL card!! I love love the design and it's so so gorgeous, love your use of this line, I still don't have it!! lol.

Monique said...

Fantastic Valentine card Charlene:)..Its so cheerful and love the bakers twine :)

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh wow Char, this is gorgeous!!!