Happy Friday! Woo Hoo!!! My nights of working late are over...end of the year stuff all done :-) And I received a few pictures I ordered for my scrapbook room...and this is one of them :-) Doesn't it remind you of Websters Pages? It is sooooo my style! You can't see it in the picture but it had glitter all over the roses.


 And I know, I know another Valentines card lol!! You can tell me to stop anytime (Wink :-) )))


 I thought I'd share a picture of this wonderful waterfall about 40 minutes from my house. It's called McCloud Falls and there are three , the upper falls, the middle falls, and of coarse the lower :-) This one is the middle. I plan on taking a drive next weekend to this wonderful place! Maybe I will get some better pictures...But this time of year there might be some snow...But that's O.K. :-)

 And this Cool tree house was built by some famous guy (Can't remember his name) but he stayed in Redding and built this out of twigs...It's at Turtle Bay and such a fun place to see :-) I hope you enjoy some of my pictures of where I live...I love it here. There is so much beauty and I want to share!


  Have a wonderful weekend!!!

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh my Char that card is amazing!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awesome pictures, Char! I love that waterfall, and just adore the twig house! Never seen anything like it before. I truly LOVE seeing photos of where people live. It's such a great way to experience things I never would otherwise. So please share more! :)
Love your card, too. You are rocking the Valentine's. Love the kraft and the embellies and sentiment, and everything about this.
Totally recognize some of those flowers in your new scraproom print. They are the same ones Webster's used in their Magical Wishes line.

Mar said...

LOVE the card!! And that tree house is so cool!!!

Annette said...

Love the photo of your craft room picture, it is so shabby and sweet! Your card is so cute, love the kraft paper! The waterfall is gorgeous, can't wait to see more photos!

Sherry Wright said...

Oh, love that picture.. where did you order it from? your card is just beautiful. And wow, that waterfall is stunning and the house is so unique!!

Christie said...

Beautiful card (please don't stop making the valentines- they're so inspiring)! I love the falls and the house too!

Can't wait to see you in Paradise!

xoxo

BabyBokChoy said...

I believe that is the work of Patrick Dougherty.
Lucky girl you live so close to such amazing scenery and obviously unaffected by cold weather :)
Your card is a delight, love the vintage feel very much.