Hi Friends!

I hope your getting all your Christmas presents bought :-). Sorry I'm MIA...It's been a hard time..but I'm better now. One day at a time is my new motto!! Thanks for all your well wishes! You guys are the best :-) We went and had family pictures done last night and Jasmine's Christmas program is tomorrow. That will surely get me into the Christmas spirit! My mojo is gone ..I'm searching for it, so if any of you guys find it let me know :-) But, here's a few cards to share with Melissa Frances paper and the last card is Websters Pages.




Have a wonderful day!! Hugs, Char

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Stunning!

Jocelyn said...

Just beautiful Char....I love these....Hang in there girlie....look at the wonder of the season through the girls eyes...I know I have been working hard to do with the boys!!!

My Mojo is missing with yours...maybe they took off to warmer places!!!

LOVE YOU!!!!

Mar said...

what adorable cards Char! Being your friend I know how rough it's been but I admire what a strong person you are :-) Big Hugs! Mar

Audrey Pettit said...

Sweet cards, Char! I'm so glad you're getting a little creativity in, even if you are feeling the loss of your mojo. It sure doesn't show.
Love how you've used the Webster's paper, and love the round shape, too.
Hope you had a great time at the tree lighting and with the photos.

Annette said...

Oh so pretty Char, your cards are gorgeous! I just love that circle die, its going on my wish list! My Christmas mojo is gone until next year but I've got alot left for other holidays! Thinking of you with warm thoughts and sending you a hug! Annette

Christie said...

There is no way your mojo is gone! Fantastic!
I'm glad that you're doing a little better.
xoxo