Warning : Heavy Pics :-)

Hi :-)...I'm back from my Ocean trip and had the best time EVER!!! I've downloaded a few pictures of the trip lol!!

I made this card for a friend of mine's little boy to send to the North Pole this year :-)




This is where we stopped on a drive to the Natural Bridge and saw the whales. We were pretty high up and a great view to look down on them.




This was a little part of the Pacific Crest Trail and I had to go in...It reminded me of Alice in Wonderland...But walking into the trees was a little bit spooky, but awesome at the same time!


It went on for a long way and was dark...I didn't venture in to far! I know...Chicken! lol!

 Sorry the pictures weren't great of the whales but hopefully you can make them out. I've been going to the coast forever and this is the 1st time to see them. Their were about 15 of them and they stayed in the same area for about an hour 1/2. It was truly spectular!!!



 Did a little antique shopping. Carol, who owns the B&B has lots of goodies in this store !

 And this is what they call the "Natural Bridge" AWESOME!!!!!!!





 We stopped at Harris state Beach and this little critter walked right up to me and wanted to be fed! Talk about tame! I found him some peanuts :-)

 Some pictures of the ocean view at Carol and Larry's house where us girl's stayed. So, So pretty

did I mention I didn't want to leave? 8 nights there this summer...I can' wait!



 Just a picture of Hwy 199 on the way home. Jedadiah State park is home to some large redwood trees and so pretty!


This is the Smith River that we drove past on the way home. The river was roaring and spectular. The pictures don't do it justice.



On the way home I made the Girls stop by my FAVORITE PARK. It's located in Ashland Oregon and no matter what time of the year ot is always spectular. Not sure of the man's name that designed it but he's the same man that designed the Golden Gate Parl in San Francisco. It runs about 3 or 4 miles , has 2 or three duck ponds walking trails, streams running thru it, and the biggest diversity of trees and flowers I've ever seen. It was raining...but I got wet and loved every minute of it!





I loved every minute of this trip and I am so blessed to live in such a beautiful area. Thanks for sharing it with me!

Hugs, Char

7 comments:

Christie said...

WOW! Gorgeous pictures...my favorite the pics of the Autumn colors.

I'm glad you had such a fabulous trip!

xoxo

Jocelyn said...

First off the card is tooooo cute!!!

Now on to the pics...stunning...I so enjoyed seeing each and every one of them!!!! Looks like you had such a great time!!!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!!

Mar said...

The pictures turned out awesome and a wonderful Birthday for sure!

Great card LOVE IT!

Deanna said...

Great card and great travel pics girl! WOW!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a darling card! Love the fun, bright colors!

WOW! What stunning photos! Looks like you had a fab time :) TFS

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! How gorgeous, Char! The entire place is just amazing! And how cool that you got to see whales! I'm so glad you were able to get away and enjoy some fabulous girl-time.
Love your sweet Santa card, too. That is so darn cute!

Belinda said...

The card so so cute! Love the travel pics too!