Seasons Greetings





The girls on Thanksgiving! We celebrated at my ex-husband's family's house and it was a good time! Good food and wonderful family! Dave and Laura have a farm. so we had chickens. pigs, horses, goats...etc...we had a fire going outside. I loved it!





I had some very bad news this weekend. After celebrating Thanksgiving my daughter and I were driving home and I got a call from my nephew.....My last brother passed away on Thanksgiving Day...I talked to him the day before and he told me he was terminal...I was going to see him this weekend....but GOD had other plans for him. I came home and screamed at the top of my lungs that it wasn't right that he took the last of my original family. But you see....I am selfish...my brother has been suffering for a few years and his lungs were gone. He didn't have the quality of life and was tired. I am sad beyond sad. I have had 4 losses this year....two brothers, and ex-husband and Tasha. I am DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I truthfully have to force myself to get up and keep moving as I just want to sleep. I was debating weather to share my sadness, and decided that you are my friends and my blog is for sharing the good and the bad, and the sad....hold your loved one's close and cherish EVERY moment you have with them...:-)

8 comments:

Regan said...

so sorry for your loss...jeez rough time lately for you..just hug those gorgeous girls!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, Char! I am heartbroken for you!!! I'm so so sorry to hear about your brother. Thank you for sharing with us.......I know we can't be there in person, but we do care about you and will try our best to support you from afar. Sending you huge ((((hugs))))

Annette said...

My dear friend, I am so sorry for the loss of your brother, my heart breaks for you. I am glad you shared too, you have a special relationship with your blog buddies and we care about you. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you, sending you a big hug. ♥

Deanna said...

Oh Char, I am so sad for you. I wish I could do more. Just remember to keep putting those girls and yourself first and push through! {{hugs}}

Suzanne said...

I am so sorry!!!! I am heartbroken for you. As others have said I wish I could do something for you. Please take care of yourself, and May God watch over you! I pray for strength, and healing as you heal my friend!
Hugs

Christie said...

Oh, Char. I am so, so sorry for your loss. I am happy that your brother is no longer in pain but sad that you have to finish your life here on this earth with out him. May the happy memories of your brother buoy you through this hard time.

I'm so glad that you were able to spend the thanksgiving holiday with those gorgeous girls - a bright lights to warm your heart.

BabyBokChoy said...

I'm desparately trying to figure out how you did the four borders!!! Sorry to hear about your brother! so so so sorry!!!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Dear Char, I am so sorry for your loss. I'm behind on your blog and just found out about this sad news. I truly hope 2011 will be a better year for you. Thinking of you...

A big (((hug))) from my corner of the world.

xoxo