Lazy Sunday

Just hanging out being lazy...it's nice to do sometimes. Destiny is over studying for a math,biology,and horticulture test next week. It's nice to have her here hanging out :-) When your kids grow up and get busy with boyfriends,school, etc...you don't see them as much. We talk on the phone about 5 times a day though. I'm very proud of my kids. She will be starting her nurse Prerequisites next semester, and John passed his state testing to be an industrial electrician. Great kids and that is my greatest accomplishment! :-)



Here's a little Birthday card made with more Crate paper :-)! I sure love this line!!

Well, have a wonderful week friends! Hugs, Char

9 comments:

Mar said...

Beautiful card!!

Tiffany Heilman said...

This card is just stunning. I love everything about it!

Jocelyn said...

Oh how perfect is this one!!! I love the colors!!!

Wishing you a great one!!!

Lisa Dorsey said...

I bet you are an amazing mom! :) Love this card, so very cute!

Regan said...

lovey love love this!

Deanna said...

So purdy girl!

Christie said...

I just love Crate Paper - you make it look even more fabulous!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a fabulous card Char! Love that owl and fun DP!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a gorgeous card, Char! Love the papers and colors and design and everything about this cutie! And didn't I see this as a top pick over at 2Peas today? Congrats!