Hi Friends!

It's been raining here and so so windy that I've been doing nothing but scrapping. I'm in heaven lol! I still need to go see the new Harry Potter movie but want to wait a few days for the crowds to settle down. I made this card for the card crop at Scrapbook Heaven...It's all about cards!



This card was made with the new Melissa Frances Christmas paper. I am in love with the softness of it and the pretty images.


Next is a banner I made for my friend Heidi. She is the owner of our LSS. She is moving her store to a new location this week and I made this as a store warming present :-) It's made with lots of Melissa Frances paper and the letters are Pink Paislee . The Merry banner is Jenni Bowlin.










Have a wonderful Sunday! Hugs, Char

14 comments:

Deanna said...

Wow that is a lot of christmasy cuteness!

Mar said...

Oh Char! You have outdone yourself! The card and banner are spectular!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

WOW Char! What a fabulous project full of so many goodies! PURE eye candy :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, Char! These are gorgeous!! Look at you totally rocking the shabby chic, vintage style. What a stunning banner you made your friend! She is so lucky! The detailing is just amazing on that. And how cool is that ornament card? Totally love these........and want that MF paper now, too. ;)

*Katia* said...

I love this banner, congratulations!

Jocelyn said...

WOOHOO....I love the card and banner!!! What a lucky friend!!!

Wishing you a great one!!!

Christie said...

Wow! Wow! Wowza! I'm in love with your projects! So gorgeous!

Daniela said...

Wow, how beautiful. Love that banner!!!

Annette said...

Beautiful card Char, love all the Melissa! And the banner is stunning, your friend is going to love to display in her store all year long! Have a very happy Thanksgiving with your family! Hugs, Annette ♥

BabyBokChoy said...

These are so softly beautiful. I love Melissa Frances everything and you really did a phenomenal job with these!

Suzanne said...

Can I just say how much I love that banner????? Well, a thing you create!!! Gorgeous card!!!

Regan said...

GORGEOUS..wow!

Sherelle said...

Your projects are stunning! My name is Sherelle Christensen, and I operate the Melissa Frances blog. We would love to feature your project on our blog with your permission. Please email me at schristensen@heartandhome.com
Thanks!

Heidi said...

Char- It is fabulous and it looks so adorable hanging on the end of my rack in the Christmas area! Everyone is just loving it, and I feel so blessed to have such a great friend who took time to make a special gift for my new store. Thank you so much-hugs Heidi