Hi Friends! Today I want to share a card  I made for Magistical Memories. Amy has designed the cutest chipboard! This Circle Tab is so fun! I love the design and it's perfect for anything circle!

 The paper on the bottom is cardstock that I embossed, then I took a paint brush and swiped an ink pad and dry brushed over the top and then I sprayed with Smooch Vanilla Shimmer. I have never tried this product but WOOZA!! I like the fact that it sprays on evenly and the shimmer is so so pretty! And it dries fast!! A plus :-)
The paper on top is October Afternoon and Melissa Frances. The snowflake is also Melissa Frances and I glittered it up with some stickles.

Have you started your Christmas cards yet? I'm working on it!

Hugs! And Thank You for your wonderful encouraging words about my brother. You girls are the greatest!

11 comments:

Deanna said...

So pretty!

Suzanne said...

You create cards like no other. This is gorgeous. I hope you are doing okay. Sending you hugs!!!

Mar said...

Great card Char! And I hope things are going well? Hugs, Mar

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Char! Hope you are doing well, my friend. So happy to see you are getting in some scrappy therapy. Your card is just gorgeous. I love the circular flap with the circle embellishments. Such a fun image you used, and I adore the seam binding bow with the glittered snowflake. This is so, so pretty!

Jocelyn said...

Oh this is just beautiful!!! I love it!!!

OK.....can you make me about 40 cards....that would sure help out!!!

Love ya girlie...you are so super talented!!!

Christie said...

Fantastic card! Your projects are always so beautiful!

Lisa Dorsey said...

WOW Char, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Charlene, this is gorgeous! Love that vintage-y image in the center!

(-: Heidi

BabyBokChoy said...

beautiful card, I just love how you framed the vintage image, so glorious.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a darling card Char! Love all the Vintage goodness :)

BabyBokChoy said...

I need that circle tab chipboard, what did you do? paint it? It's a lovely shape!