Hi, and a HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU!
One of my other hobbies is painting. I have painted for years, but not so much since scrapbooking. I love all the crafts that I do and there just isn't enough time in the day to do all, but I made this little gut to go with my collection of other nutcrackers. I have a Christmas one and a Birdhouse maker. If I paint them here and there I'll get them done :-)





 



I just love his big red nose, and scruffy mustache :-).


Wishing all of my blogs friend the best Thanksgiving! Enjoy your family and friends :-). I will be going to my ex-brother In laws house. Since my husband passed away he is on a mission to get everyone closer, which is a wonderful thing!! I don't miss the cooking this year...but I will make a 7 layer salad that my son loves :-).....
Thank you for the honor of getting to know you. I feel blessed!!!! Hugs, Char

4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Talk about amazing painting skills, this is so so so so so adorable. So often, I find people in the paper craft world had a creative hobby b4 paper crafting, so neat to see!!!

Have a lovely holiday, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!

Regan said...

omg Char..thats amazing..

happy turkey day to you

Audrey Pettit said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Char! Dinner at your brother-in-law's sounds lovely and so nice of him to keep you all close.
Love your nutcracker! You do an amazing painting job! How multi-talented you are!

Christie said...

Wow! You paint too??? Fabulous!