The CRC #31

This is my 1st week playing in the challenge over at the Color Room. I was so attracted to the pretty palettes and I love challenges! Come on over asnd give it a try :-)

Here's the palette

And here's the sketch


and even though they have a LO sketch they also revised it for a card for  us cardmaker's!!


I'm off the the ocean Yeah!!! I'm taking my computer so I will share some pictures :-) ! Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by! I appreciated and love to hear from you! Hugs, Char

9 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What a gorgeous card, Char! Really love that color palette and how you worked it. Beautiful papers and I adore the butterfly.
Hope you have a fabulous time at the beach. Can't wait to see the pictures. Takes lots for us!

Jocelyn said...

Love this one Char...those colors are perfect!!!! The butterfly makes it perfect!!!

Have a great time!!!

Regan said...

gorj......wow

Mar said...

WOW Char this card is spectular!!

BabyBokChoy said...

You know that is a fantabulous card!! Have a great time!!!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

WOW Char! This card is gorgeous! Love that butterfly!

Christie said...

Gorgeous card! Holy moly lady! You always amaze me. Don't you just LOVE the Color Room?

Annette said...

Beautiful card Char, love the colors you used! Hope you had a great weekend at the beach!

JustYolie said...

Wow that color combo is pretty, your card is sooo gorgeous!!