A little Halloween wall hanging

Hi Friends!!
I hope your week is going great ! Mine is ! I've been busy in my scrapbook room making lots of projects :-) . My daughter called me today at work and said...Mom, did you know you use your right side of your brain more then your left? mind you...she's taking Biology ! So, she said the right side is your creative side, and your left is thought of as the logical, thinking side...so ummm? what's she getting at lol????

Anyway, this wall hanging started out as a card. But evolved into this. Do you ever do that? Start with something in mind and completly do something different?

I made this project for Magistical Memories DT. I really love there chipboard! For this I used their adorable Fence that I pained White, and then drybrushed with Brown for a weather look. The vine is also MM . I painted the vine green and added Distressed Stickles in Peeled Paint and then added platinum over the top. The pumpkins are cut with my Cricut "October 31 Cartridge", and then embossed and dry brushed with white and then Orange stickles over the top. The web is also my Cricut and platinum over the top. It really adds alot of glitter. The paper is LYB "Frightful", the felt bird, and the beware label, bat  are Making memories. The Treat or Treat at the top is MME and the glitter netting I picked up at my fav store Paradise Scrapbook store. I bought it in every color they had :-)...And the punch at the bottom is Martha Stewart...I think that's everything I used :-)





Have a great week ! Hugs, Char

9 comments:

Regan said...

yowza...I love this..yeah..I am the queen of random so this happens ALOT with me...

Deanna said...

All gorgeous!

Deanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jocelyn said...

OHHHHHHHHHHH girlfriend...I am loving this!!!! SOOOOOOO SPOOKY!!!!

Wishing you a great one!!! Thanks for the love you sent me...Sure could use it this week!!!

MAR said...

Fantastic Char!!!!! Love EVERYTHING about this!

Suzanne said...

So spooky is right!!! Love, love this!
Have a happy Wednesday!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable, Char! You KNOW I love this! :)

Belinda said...

This is awesome!

JustYolie said...

oh spooooky!! :)