Kazan's Sketch #63


Good Morning Friends!

I played along this week with Kazan and Laura'ss wonderful sketch challenge at 2 Sketch's 4 you ! You should come along and join in the fun! This week's winner will have a place on their DT :-)




For this card I used Kraft cardstock. For the snow I speckled the backround with paint and added the cute little snowflakes with my Martha Stewart stamps I got last year . The lace in the back is also a Martha Punch. that I used double sided to get this effect.The paper and embellies are Crate paper.. I'm LOVE with their paper!! I can see alot of cards made with this paper lol! Then I added a banner out of the Christmas lights and added curly ques with paper for the tops of the bulbs.
Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate it :-) Have a wonderful day!!! Char

16 comments:

Mar said...

How stinkin cute is this???? Very creative Char :) Mar

Christie said...

Dang, girl! You've really got what it takes! This card is FABULOUS!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Love that card Char! Love that sweet little snowman!

Muffin said...

Wow - love this super fun card! :)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Oh my goodness Charlene! That card is adorable! I just want to pinch that snowman's cheeks! :)

Laura.K said...

Lovely, lovely. Such a sweet snowman. Gorgeous.

Regan said...

oooh Char..this is amazing!

Glynis said...

Cute card!! Love this crate paper line that snowman is adorable :O)

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SO cute, Char! I love that kraft background and all the snowflakes. Your border you created with the double-sided punching is fabulous, and how cute is that snowman with his banner?! LOVE this!

Kelly said...

very cute. love the layering on it.

Belinda said...

Oh Char, this is so sweet!

Dest said...

What an adorable snowman! Love all the layers and the cute bulbs!

Pearl said...

ooo this is just fab , Char ! good luck with the contest ! ;)

Kazan Clark said...

so much awesome details on this fun little card
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Deanna said...

Great colors girl!

Annette said...

Hi sweet friend! I'm back, I have internet again finally!! I scrolled down your blog to see all of your beautiful creations I have missed, I love them all! The quilt card and ornament card are my favorites, they are awesome! Hope you've had a great summer. I'll send you an email with my new info. Hugs, Annette ♥