He's makin' a list.....

Good Morning!

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend? It actually got cold yesterday and I turned on the heater on  for the 1st time this year. I love this time of year and can't say it enough!

Thursday is Think Pink (to celebrate Brest Cancer Awareness month) and we have a bridge here called the "Sun Dial bridge".  It is a real sun dial, and the bottom of the bridge is glass. When it was 1st built people flew in from all over the country to see it. It will be lit up all in pink lights so that will be fun to see. I'll try and get pictures!





Here's a fun fact: Think Pink started here where I work in our Marketing house with our Marketing Director, a Cancer doctor and another member in the community. Every year we stuff and pass out 40,000 bags filled with goodies  and breast cancer awareness in the community. Thursday we will stand in front of our building where cars pull up and get their bags...



I can finally share this card! It's in Scrapbook Trends 2010 Christmas Cards Idea Book (Thank You Northridge Publishing!)


I made this Santa with my Cricut, October Afternoon paper, Cosmo (Jolly by Golly) paper, and the snow is hand cut with glitter on top.

Have a wonderful week!  Char

10 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What a cool bridge that is, Char! I have never heard of it before, but would love to see it. The bottom being glass scares me a little bit, though. I have a fear of heights and think it would be worse if I could see to the bottom. ;)
Your Think Pink Thursday sounds awesome, too. How cool that your business passes out all those goody bags. What a wonderful thing to be a part of.
And huge congrats on your pub! That card is just adorable! The Santa is so cute and fun, he just makes me smile. And I adore the Jolly by Golly line. Still am using that one myself because I love it so much.
Thanks for sharing such awesome goodies with us today, my friend!

Danielle said...

That card is soooo adorable! And wow that bridge is neat! awesome! Thank you so much for always being so sweet to me!
xo
danielle

Christie said...

Holy Moly that's a cute card! LOVE it!

My son's class went on a field trip to visit the Sun Dial Bridge when we lived it CA. It's SO fantastic!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Oh my Char! Thanks for sharing the photo of the bridge! What an architectural masterpiece! Too cool! BIG congrats on your publication! YAHOOOO!! That Santa is so precious!

Heidi said...

OMG Char- You are just too talented! You out did yourself this time- and definately deserve the grand prize-PUBLICATION!!! Fantastic-:)

Jocelyn said...

Love this bridge....I can't wait to see pics of it lit up in PINK!!!

CONGRATS on the PUB...You are so SUPER UBER talented....I just adore the card!!! So happy for you!!!

Wishing you a great week!!!

Regan said...

aaaaadorable

Deanna said...

Super cute Char!

Tiffany Heilman said...

OMG! I love this card. Congrats on the pub!

Suzanne said...

I love, love this card!!!! I need to find this Santa!!!! C ingrate!