Happy New Week :-)


A Halloween card to share with you this morning. I used my Cricut for the card base and the little girl is from Making Memories "Toil and Trouble..she's a paper doll .I added a hat with a dangling spider to her head :-)

Although I didn't get to go to the bridge lighting,(female problems Uggggg!!!!!!), here are some of the pictures that I found. I really love the one with the ribbon on the side. Apparently it started raining when they lit the bridge ...I'm so bummed I missed it..hopefully they will light it next year too!!




Have a wonderful week friends! Char

5 comments:

Christie said...

Super cute card, Miss Creative!

I love the photos of the bridge!

Mar said...

What a fantastic card! Love the girl and the web behind her :-) Mar

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Darling card Char & cool photos! :) TFS

Annette said...

Adorable card Char, love the circle shape and the big bow! Awesome photos of the bridge, thanks for sharing it! Hope you have a great week, I'll email you soon! Hugs, Annette

Belinda said...

Oh darling card -- love the big bow! And fu pics!