Happy Halloween!

 I don't have any Halloween pics to share today ( I know, I know....for shame!)  I have already been in the Christmas mood...I hate rushing the Holiday's and it seems like that's what I'm doing :-) Snowmen are my absolute favorite so I'm sure I will tire you guys out with them lol !




 I went to the girl's Halloween harvest festival at Jasmine's school. Kim had these cute little princess costumes made for them! It was raining so she put white shirts under...but they were so stinking cute! The detail on these were incredible...my pictures don't do them justice.



.

 And this little card is made with MME "All about Girl's paper pad, the new Nestabilities eyelet circle and the stamp is Papertrey.



Hugs, Char

6 comments:

Mar said...

The girls are toooo sweet!!! And I really love the baby card ! The snowman is so cute too! Mar

Audrey Pettit said...

My goodness! The girls are SO adorable in their costumes. Just makes me smile so big! And I love your cards. I never get tired of snowmen, girl, so bring them on!
Super sweet baby card, too. I really love the vintage look to it, and the buttons on the buggy wheels.

Tiffany Heilman said...

Super cute cards! They are so bright and fun. I just love the snowman.

Deanna said...

Totally adorable!

Annette said...

Love the cards Char! I'm so ready to start making Christmas things! LOVE the photos of the girls, they are so adorable in their little princess costumes!! I bet they will want to wear these even after Halloween!

Suzanne said...

Adorable girls!!! The snowman is too cute! Lovely cards!