Kazan's Sketch # 64

 This card is for 2 Sketch's 4 you , sketch challenge. Laura and Kazan always have such inspiring sketches! Come along and play this week, it's fun!

I painted the frame with green acrylic paint and then dry brushed over that with Antique White. I used Platinum stickles around the frame and a bit on the pumpkin for bling :-)

Supplies used are : Crate Paper (Restoration), Melody Ross (Chipboard Frame), Unity Stamp ( Happy Halloween), Pumpkins (Papertrey) Martha Stewart (Punch)


And this card is for Magistical Memories DT

 On this card I used Magistical Memories Fancy Frame and their  adorable Potty People. I 1st painted the potty people with Ivory acrylic paint and then took my sanding block and sanded it lightly to take off some of the paint to make them look antique. The frame is covered with paper and sanded around the edges for a finished look
 



Happy Tuesday! Char

12 comments:

Mar said...

Cute cards! I love the potty people distressing!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What fun cards Char! Those lil' pumpkins look darling & I love the framed sentiment! What neat distressing on the man & women sign! :) TFS

Audrey Pettit said...

What cute cards, Char! You know I love that Halloween one! The Unity stamp is awesome, and I love the pumpkins and colors you used. The punched edging looks awesome, too. And what a fun potty people card! Love the painting and distressing and the covered frame, too. Great stuff, my friend!

Daniela said...

Love them both, especially the second one! That flower is the awesome!

Annette said...

Gorgeous cards Char, they are too cute! So happy to be able to see your adorable creations again! Hope you have a great weekend! Hugs, Annette

Heidi Van Laar said...

Fabulous cards! Love the colors on the Halloween one and that newspaper flower is so fun!

(-: Heidi

JustYolie said...

Beautiful cards loving all the layers! :)

Deanna said...

Gorgeous!

Kazan Clark said...

that is some great dimension you have on your car. It is lovely
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Basement Stamper said...

I love the chipboard frame on the first card, with the little pumpkins on it. Great job!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Hi dear Char,thanks for visiting my blog.
I tried to add yours to my list to know when you post something and it`s not possible.
Hugs!
Luzma

Christie said...

Great cards! I love that you call them potty people (is that they're actual name?).