World card Making Day

World Card Making Day is THIS Saturday !!Can you believe it's almost October? What are your plans? Do you have any?

I went to Paradise  scrapbook boutique and picked up a few new items. I am so IN LOVE with Crate Paper's new line. The colors are just perfect.






And Karen always has cute little goodies packaged up that I can't resist :-)









And this is the mess in my garage that I have to deal with after cleaning out the scrap room lol!!!  Can you believe that I had all these boxes that I still had stuff in? I really can see i have a BIG addiction!!!


Have a great week! Hugs, Char

12 comments:

Jocelyn said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE this card!!! Stunning!!!

What wonderful goodies and I have to giggle at the boxes.....looks like mine...Do we need to attend meeting together for this addiction!!!

I adore you!!! :-)

Christie said...

Such a pretty card! I love all those PSB goodies, they're my favorite! And those boxes...I'm ashamed to admit that happens to me too. You're not alone. :-)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Beautiful card! All those goodies look like you will have a lot of fun with them :)

Sasha Holloway said...

LOVE your cards .. always so dang gone inspiring .. I am definitely making some more and sending them to a few of my deployed comrads.

Michele said...

Holy Moly! Your card is fabulous!!! I love all of those items packaged so darn cute!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, the boxes, Char! And Wow, the goodies at that scrapbook store. I think I would be in serious trouble in there. Those little packages of trinkets are fabulous.
And speaking of fabulous......
What an awesome card! Love that pp and the flower. Fabulous scallops and design, too.

Laurie said...

Really cute card...and the boxes? Welcome to my world!! LOL!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Ooh, LOVE that card!! What fab colors!

Ha, I am not even going to comment on the boxes. Pot calling the kettle black and all that :)

(-: Heidi

Karen Thurman said...

I love your style Char, you have great taste! :)

Niki_Meiners said...

Beautiful work and those goodies would be hard to pass up.

Belinda said...

Absolutely lovely card!Love the pp and the flower!

Deanna said...

Adorable card!