Shabby Tea Room challenge

This week I played along with the Shabby Tea room's challenge by Audrey Pettit. Life's been so hectic, but  is calming down, so it will be nice to have time to play along more with these fun challenges!!



The challenge is to make a card that is nature inspired/and or using the color green. I decided to make a baby card using colors that remind me of the outdoors, I brought the ribbon  over the whole bottom of the card  to resemble a vine. I also added a vine at the top with Papertrey stamps. I then cut a second set , cut out the leaves and added on top for dimension. 

Thanks for visiting me, and have a great week! Char

13 comments:

Lisa said...

What a lovely card, that flower is just heavenly and the ribbon treatment is just beautiful! Thanks for playing along this week in TSTR!

Jocelyn said...

Oh this is so pretty!!! I adore how you used the ribbon to make it look like a vine and the dimension of the other vine is tooooo cute!!

I thought is would slow down here...but not yet!!!

Wishing you a wonderful day sweet friend!!!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful and creative card, Charlene! I especially love your flowers and indeed it looks like it was inspired by the outdoors!

Mar said...

what a beautiful card Char!! Love how you did the bottom of it....Mar

Christie said...

Oh! This is gorgeous! Love it!

Belinda said...

Oh wow, so lovely! The ribbon vine is just lovely!

Regan said...

holy smokes...that is fantastic!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Hey Char! Thanks for playing along with us in the Tea Room this week, girlfriend! I adore your card. Love the unique twist on the traditional baby card you've done. Love the "vine" ribbon across the bottom and adore that gorgeous flower.

Sue Lelli said...

LOVELY card! The "vine" is just a FAB detail!

Daniela said...

Wow, this is stunning!!! Love that ribbon!

Deanna said...

Stunning!

Nicole said...

So pretty! Love all of the papers and that flower is amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

Debbie said...

Gorgeous ... thanks for sharing this little lovely with us in the Tea Room :)