Moxie Fab's Challenge

Jolly Holly Greetings Challenge !

Good Morning !! I hope your having a wonderful weekend! It's finally raining here...I know most of you are probably saying, NO RAIN....but I love the first rain after a hot summer...it's cool outside and everything is fresh. I have such fun playing along with Moxie Fab challenges. If you want to play along go here Moxie Fab


I had fun making this card with Nestabilities Pointsettia  fom Spellbinder's. I made the tag under the flower with my Cricut cartridge "Winter Woodland", and the paper is Basic Grey.

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a wonderful week! Char

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the traditional Christmas card! It's wonderful! Mar

JustYolie said...

Beautiful card...love the rich red. :)

Deanna said...

What a gorgeous flower girl!

NancyK said...

What a great pointsettia - and I love the background paper!

Jaana said...

Stunning card!!
I love the pointsettia.

Christie said...

What a gorgeous card! I love it!

Betsy V said...

Hi Char! This is so stunning and Christmas-y! It's beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with the MFW challenge!

Paper Crafts Go-to Gal
Betsy Veldman

Jocelyn said...

Love this one....what a gorgeous flower!!!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Charlene! Your Poinsettia looks magnificent!

Sylvia said...

Hi Char, I have not started mine projects yet! This card is so beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! Always happy to see your cards!

Belinda said...

What a fabulous poinsettia!

Cath said...

Hey Char! Thanks for entering the Holiday Cards & More Week Jolly Holiday Greetings challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)