Morning !

Hi! I hope your weeks going great ? Mine is! I love it when I have time to make cards :-) Just a quick share today. I made this Halloween card for Magistical Memories blog. I received this web and thought, how fun! I painted the spider web with Black but didn't glitter it as the spiders had glitter. You are going to laugh but I seriously have aratnaphobia(sp?) and even though the spider's arent real I still got the heebie jeebies touching them (my friend told me I belong in the hospital!) lol




Have a fantastic day !!! Hugs, Char

9 comments:

just me and z said...

those little creepy crawlies are so cute! great job!

Suzanne said...

This card is so cute!!!! Love the spiders! (How funny you think they are creepy, and they are not real!!) LOL
I hope you never have to get near a real one! LOL
hugs(:

Mar said...

O.K. This is seriously cute!!! Love those spiders! hugs, Mar

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Oh my gosh! This card is so cute! Love that big spider :)

Regan said...

helloooo..this ROCKS!!!

Deanna said...

Too flippin cute!

Jocelyn said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and yes I too hate spiders...they FREAK me out!!! But these are sorta cute spiders...if spider could ever be cute!!!!

Love ya girlie!!!

JustYolie said...

I don't like spiders, but this one is too cute! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute! I love this, Char! But then you know how I am with all things Halloween! These spiders are awesome....love them hanging out in that big web. Love the little rustic bow with them, too.